Monday, February 1, 2010

Did I Eat Dinner?


Manic Monday---A short recap


5:00 Am Justice awoke


6:45 Made Coffee (extra strong), gave my hubby a kiss good-bye and started the day


7:10 Cameron awakes screaming for a bottle, Justice shooting baskets--I know, never stops!


7:45 My Mother arrived to watch the kids


8:00-12 Web Class on the wonderful world of Allergic Rhinitis---Makes my brains hurt, not to mention my nose itch..


12-1:30 Lunch and Cameron screamed the entire time, until I stripped him naked and put him in the tub...happy then


1:45 Wrote out Bills---D-E-P-R-E-S-S-I-N


2:00-4:30 More Web Class---ahhh Allergies


4:30 Get Justice ready for YMCA basketball and get myself ready for Muscle mix class


4:35 Off to US Cellular--my phone didn't survive the bath Justice gave it on Sunday, had to go to TWO US Cellulars to get a loaner phone...rrrrr


5:00 Arrive at YMCA, Justice plays basketball, Grandpa Dana takes him home, I stay for class


6:30 Arrive home from Muscle mix, Cameron yet again screaming


7:15 Cameron gets a bath again to stop screaming...


8:00 Called Mother In Law about Tuesday agenda


8:15 tried to get game on Internet, wouldn't work...^$#^**%#@


8:30 Read books with Justice while Cameron eats bottle


9:10 Both kids asleep


10:30 Anticipated arrival of Coach Keene


I still have to read 3 journals for tomorrow's class, write a paper, I didn't have time to take Coach Keene's Suits to the dry cleaners and hummmm......... I FORGOT to eat dinner.....


One Day Down---6 more to go!! A shout out to all the single mommas...