Tuesday, February 2, 2010

It's Gettin Hot In Here...




"Is it hot in here?" I thought to myself around noon today. I had been sitting in my bedroom/office in a web class all day learning about allergies. You name it, I have a cure for it, with my products of course. (Sorry, senseless plug, I am drinking the Kool-Aid this week) I was nervous I was going to be asked a question via web teacher, probably just hot from that stress...WHICH brought back memories of school days. Besides the lesson, I heard dribbling most of the day. One of Justice's many hoops is on the door to the basement, next to my room. "He shoots and Scores!" "Go Chargers!" "Go Leah, Go Dana, Go Carter" Justice likes to commentate his own game...




Anyway, finished around 4:30 and started on supper. "Is it hot in here?" I asked myself again. I am almost sweating at this point. I guess the oven was on, so maybe its a combination of dinner and my post baby hormones. Daddy arrived home around 6:00.



Ate dinner as a family. Then suprise, Justice was back at the hoop again. I watched to see if he made the shot and IT HIT ME....I asked him, "WHAT are you doing." Standing on a chair Justices tells me, "Well, the thermostat is my scoreboard and I have now scored 92 points!"





IT WAS HOT in the house and our stat keeper/basketball player/radio guy/announcer had messed with the scoreboard! Just a day in the life of a gym rat :)




Nighty night.....yet another day of learning tomorrow...Hypertension, here I come!