Friday, February 26, 2010

Allergic To The Cold...


Momma is claustrophobic on West Adams. I hate SNOW.....We are warm weather people! I am so sore today from holding my body stiff all week, while walking in the snow and ice that is. Freezing--one word! While loading up my cute red bag on each call, sloshing around the medical parking lots is one of the "perks" this week!
Thank GOD Coach does not do football. (Shout out to all the football wives!) I am not meant to be cold. Although, my winter blubber is hanging on for dear life right now. Aha, the gym is always 72 degrees and sunny! Speaking of gym, Coach is at his "mecca" today, Redbird Arena. I am sure I will get a plethora of text messages today about how the 4 class system is rewarding mediocrity. Although, QND is the real thing, some of the other teams had a cake walk to get to the big show...discusting...thats whats wrong with our world....we continue to reward the mediocrity in health care, the economy and WOW, sorry....got of into a dark place for a few minutes. I apologize. Its the week of talk radio in my car, by Friday, I am just all fired up with information.


Speaking of warmer places....Coach and I always vacation to sun and sand, whenever possible! We have been to the Dominican Republic, one year took a cruise--which was a nightmare--I ended up practically fighting for my life for 8 months--have vacationed in Cancun, Cozumel, Rivera Maya, Key West...but now, we have hit that point in our life--FIND kid friendly places. So today, I decided to do some travel search on the net. Ya know, lights are ON at Keene Manor.. Justice has been up since five am and Cameron up at four am...why not? Who's Sleeping? I asked Justice where he would like to go this summer. He told me, "umm, Quincy. Sam's has free food!" I like where his head is at, but Quincy...off the list. Coach could care less. He only has one thing on his mind in the summer. SUMMER BASKETBALL. Shocker! So, yes, the administrative assistant of Keene University will not only plan and execute a golf fundraiser to help support the teams charter bus addiction, but I will also plan for our tribe to go on a mini, low cost, vacation. The emphasis, low cost. Stay tuned for that...


On a side bar, Ashley and I took my mom to the new Hibachi grill in Quincy last night for my moms birthday. Super fun. Justice would LOVE the show they put on. Only problem, he will want to get out my griddle and knives when we get home....that might require a 911 call. Let me tell you, our night ended with a bang, courtesy of Mrs. Coach Keene...yikes. Don't care to elaborate.....