Monday, January 25, 2010

JC Takes Bitty Ball




Grandpa Dana, Aunt Ashley and I attended Justice's first basketball practice. It was ages 4-6. Mommy, being the sales lady she is, got the coach to accept Justice even though he's 3! I am telling you, Justice is a natural....but I am bias!

Before we left home Justice handed Grandpa Dana his stat book and a blue crayon. "Dana, your keeping my stats, right?" As you can see in the picture, he is checking them out.

He did great...daddy was sad he missed it! The program goes until March 6th, so there will be plenty of performances left for Daddy to see...

I have to say, I think Justice was born to lead, just like his daddy...I am a true believe that you cant be taught to lead and this kids got what it takes to move mountains! The sky is the limit little man...