Saturday, January 23, 2010

The Homefront Huddle


Well, I officially decided. Blogging is cheaper than therapy. I have created "Behind the Bench" to share all the eventful days as I, Mrs. Coach Keene, try to raise two boys and a basketball coach.
Life's not easy in a never ending season. There is always film to be analyzed, players to position, media to accommodate, late night bus rides, weekend of practice, summer camps, fundraising, motivational brainstorming, and not to mention the day to day life of our family! In my 7 short years "behind the bench", this year takes the cake. A three year old and a 3 month old is how I started November of 2009.
My goal is to share the happenings of our household huddle a few days a week. Let's not forget all the roles this blogger has in life, wife, mother, sister, daughter, friend, housekeeper, cook, errand runner, grocery getter...oh yeah AND I work full time. Wish us luck, 7 years down, 35 more to go!