Friday, January 29, 2010

Bottom Line


Bottom Line--We have to many bills
Bottom Line--I need to lose 40 pounds
Bottom Line--I need a maid
Bottom Line--I need more hours in the day for motherhood and career
Bottom Line--I need a date with NO children
Bottom Line--I have not went to the bathroom alone in weeks
Bottom Line--While I am dreaming, I need SUN and SAND...back to reality, Bottom line #425 Bills
So, I guess I have been using that word alittle to much. I am just busy and I want people to get to the point! So Justice says today, "I need a snack, something chocolate, BOTTOM LINE!" Okay, time to change my vocabulary...
Speaking of Bottom Line (Last time, promise) I recently had my quarterly "come to Jesus" meeting with Coach Keene. Something must have hit home because he is being all sneaky about this weekend. Stay tuned for that one...
Watch out Chargers...Justice is coming to practice tonight. Grandpa Dana is bringing him over. Justice says, "Gotta get some shots in before bitty ball on Monday. We might work on offensive slides!" What is that? I said... "mom ya know....like Lauren, and Dana, Carter and Leah, and Bailey and Kate, and ummm, is that most of the team?" He is a carbon copy of Coach Keene. Love basketball with every breath he takes....If I could just catch my breath with those two...
Lastly, Cameron is good too. I rarely Blog about him. He just smiles most of the day. He is definitely mommy boy! I cant imagine what will come out of his mouth someday :)