Friday, July 9, 2010

Happy 200th Blog!


Golly fireworks and sparklers. 200, huh. Just thought I would celebrate this mile stone in posting.


July 4th meant more than just the country's Independence Day for Mrs. Coach Keene this year. Not to mention the entire Team Keene too. I officially get to remove the "golden handcuffs" of the pharmaceutical industry and throw away the keys. I am looking forward to a new start July 26th. Such an important day. Also, my 7 year anniversary. I know God has a plan for our lives. From small town Rushville girl to Mississippi bound, to WIU Golf Coach to Drug rep to.....inquiring minds want to know? Stay tuned. I have verbally committed to not share my new found profession, under the direction of the corporation, until my start date. Guess they are getting their ducks in a row too...Anyhoo.
Thanks for listening to me, over 200 times now, rant and rave about motherhood and basketball. I hope the next 200 are just as fun to bring to life...XOXO!