Thursday, July 1, 2010

Goin On A Bear Hunt


How do I get myself into these situations? I read something yesterday that said, "The road to a successful career is always under construction." I honestly think I have a large yellow sign in my driveway. Yet, again, only 68 days from my last development, I am on the verge of another important career day for Mrs. Coach Keene. I am waiting, very impatiently, on a call from my tentative next employer. I plan to take the "golden handcuffs" of the pharmaceutical industry off and start a new path. As I fidget around, I am reflecting on the book I read to Justice ever so often, "Goin on a Bear Hunt."

Goin on a bear hunt...I'm not afraid....Got a real good friend.....By my side.....Oh, Oh, What do I see? Oh look! It's some tall grass! Can't go over it....Can't go under it...Can't go around it....Got to go through it....Goin on a bear hunt..


Seems like life is just like this book. Can't go over it, can't go under it, gotta go through it. Is your career path "under construction"? If not, maybe you should call in the detour signs and heavy machinery today. What are you waiting on?