Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Team Keene--6 Months Later


The Keene's are goal setters. Do you remember one of the first pictures I posted on this blog? It was our 2010 Family Goals Board. Today, while driving--where I do my best thinking--I was evaluating the goals set back in January, since we are truly on the eve of 6 months.
I am proud to report---
1-Justice no longer uses his binkie
2-We found a babysitter, who is outside of the family, that we plan to continue to develop our children's relationship with...
3-We have did an excellent job at eating all family meals at the kitchen table. Even Justice starts, "How was your day?"
4-First and foremost--We will always serve our Lord!
5-Saturday is family day--no cleaning, only time together
Still working on---
1-Getting that date night once a month...hummm
2-Cant win that tip to Paris now that I am laid off from Sanofi-Aventis. Now, I am just searching for a job to sleep in my own bed every night---odd how things change so quickly
3-Coach Keene needs to market himself more on heading to the college ranks in the next 5 years
Stay tuned on the goals...I think I am going to re-do the board for the next 6 months. Not only are we "re-inventing" my career, but Coach and I have something brewing that both of us are very passionate about. The question is, "Can both Keene's survive a business together?" Time will tell....To Be Continued...