Thursday, June 24, 2010

Night One


Night One without Coach...two kids to bed before 9:00. Pretty proud of me! Gold Stickers for the chart!! Justice cried three times tonight because he misses daddy already. I have a feeling its going to be A LONG 6 days. My dad is spending the night tonight. Yeah, I get alittle freaked out here alone. My dad would scare any intruder away---he kinda snores loud--runs in the family...I come from a long line of snorers. Justice must have my gift too. You can hear him snore a mile away!


Plan to sugar Justice up tomorrow night at Heritage Days. We drove by the rides today and Justice spotted the BIG YELLOW SLIDE. He has informed me HE is going down that thing ALONE. He said, "Mommy, I already know what to do. You put a sack on your butt--your legs fit in too--then you just slide!" I am sure pictures will follow this bold statement from Justice Carter.

I am on day 62 of a massive headache. Think my blood pressure is REALLY high these days. I know just enough about health care to be dangerous. Plan to visit the chiropractor tomorrow. Between driving to many miles in my cool mini-van and holding myself tense all the time, yes I worry 24/7, I have so much pressure in my neck--like anyone cares. Sorry for that. Its the Roudebush in me talking about my health...

Got some really great news today. Cant disclose YET, but I cant wait to blog about it.....Stay Tuned!
Night and Safe Travels to the Chargers!!! XOXO