Sunday, June 13, 2010

Standing Your Ground


Just finished the master schedule, the next 4 weeks of the Keene Kingdom are a mess. Geeze, there are more arrows and helpers than Tiger Woods has girlfriends. Honestly, I am excited for Coach to take the team to North Carolina, but inside I am scared to death. The new job, the kids and all the extra things that go along with motherhood have me alittle shaken to think my super partner is gonna be gone for 6 days. Yeah, alittle selfish, but still...


Speaking of not so perfect. In the last 60 days my hair is falling out in clumps, I lost all my eye lashes over my left eye, I have literally had a headache everyday and now my tooth broke off. If I have ever gave the impression that I know what I am in doing in life, please forgive me. Life is kickin this coach's wife's butt. Anyone seen the new Sex and the City movie? On a side bar--got Coach to sit through that...yeah he took one for the team--There is a scene when Charlotte, super mother of 2 young children, locks herself in the pantry and has a good cry while her children are in the kitchen. Not just a few tears, like full out cry--ugly face and all. THAT is exact ally how I feel 83.6% of the time I am pretending to smile. I am exhausted. I need ONE full nights sleep. Just one...or maybe two in a row would be like a lottery win. While I am being greedy, Coach and I a vacation...


Justice has been SUPER EXTRA hyper this weekend. If you know JC, he is already like a tall cup of Kool-aid, but this weekend takes the sugar! I am pretty sure Hy-Vee wanted to kick our family out today. Justice was touching all the produce, in and out of the freezer section and talking at the TOP OF HIS LUNGS the entire time. I have never thought of Coach as violent, but today he may have been one step away from jail time.


Here's one for ya. I have been walking on the treadmill for a few weeks. Its in our basement. I told Justice a few weeks ago, "I needed some serious magic to downsize this body." Justice yells at me today from downstairs, "Mommy, come quick. Can I go into the mancave OR is it still full of magic?" Pretty sure the magic is has only begun....


Speaking of magic, how time flies. Cameron is already pulling himself up. Coach spent today lowering the crib since last night I went to give him a bottle at 2am and here is Cameron...standing up in his crib and bouncing with a huge smile. Oh the places you will go little man...


(deep breath) I need to slow down. And Enjoy....Its important to stand on your own two feet, BUT sometimes its okay to be held up by someone else......