Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Movin On Up...


A big E-X-H-A-L-E!! Trip to New Jersey was a success. I was offered the position and also got a little ego booster, I was ranked 2 of 92 candidates! Not only was this a blessing in disguise, but financially, I came out of this even better! I am just really thankful we have a God who guides our path. This career move was definitely supernatural. Moved to the General Therapeutics side of Sanofi-Aventis in January. Learned 6 new products. Became a full line rep in the territory alone. Gets laid off in April due to the company selling one of my products off. The new company need a sales rep in my territory because the lady who worked my geography had retired in January...WOW, S-U-P-E-R natural!
So Mrs. Coach Keene will leave the nest next week for 10, yes, 10 LONG days to train with the new company. The next few days I will spend packing AND putting together a master plan of grandmas, grandpas, Aunts, great-grandparents...and of course, Coach. I hate to be gone. Yes, it's not only the control freak in me, but I will miss my guys. Cameron is a momma's boy...yep, and I love that he loves me! I miss this little cuddle bug already. Justice told me today, "Mom, just go, nobody really cares. I have Dana to come golf with me at night." Well, Justice...Super!
Mrs. Keene is going to take the afternoon off today and do alittle retail therapy. I need some clothes for this LONG trip and some time to exhale from the last 14 days alone. The Keene's are MOVIN' ON UP..... ;) Now, if coach could just catch a break at school, things would be perfect. AND..I could lose 40 pounds...Okay, enough! And I'm Off...