Sunday, September 28, 2014

THE BIG FIVE!!


Happy Birthday Cameron!

Times flies when your always on the go. You love Ninja Turtles, Power rangers and riding your bike. You and Justice fight like cats and dogs, but by the end of the night you cuddle to sleep together. Purple used to be your favorite color, now its blue. Wonder what it will be next week? Your a very picky lil eater. Grilled Cheese, chicken strips, mac and cheese and hotdogs are your favs. You beg to eat in the living room every night, but rarely win. Mom kinda likes us all around the table, darn it. You love pre-school and Ms. Wendy is best. You have friends and play well with others. Your an artist. You love to paint. You will sit for hours to get all the pieces of the puzzle perfectly in their place. You like to wrestle with daddy. You carry all the outside kitties around in your truck, and I think they kinda like it. Your my love bean. My lamma lamma blue pajama. My snuggle puppy. You always want mommy at night. Your three blue blankets go everywhere with you. Not to mention that one secret item we don't talk about. Oh yeah, don't forget Pepper. FIVE will be a big year, kindergarten, that big yellow bus and new routines. I know you will be great. Your super smart and impress me everyday. Your the finale to our Keene foursome. (thank goodness) I can't wait to see what life has in store for you Cameron. Your a winner and God has big plans. Until then, we'll just eat cookies, go to the park and watch Ninja Turtles.

I love you,
Mom