Sunday, August 14, 2011

Perfection



One word to sum up our trip to The Riviera, PERFECTION. Zach and I had such a great time. Our flight, perfect. Our suite over looking the ocean equipped with a hot tub, perfect. The dining experience, perfect. The pool and sightseeing, perfect. Relaxing and reading, perfect. Cold tropical drinks in my hand hourly, perfect. And of course, my company--perfect. I am making myself take a break from life more often. This was the best medicine an overworked executive could ever take. Big Shout out to the grandparents for watching the kids. Lord knows that's not any easy job.

On the eve of my last day off I am pretty sure my shoulders have not been this relaxed in years. Gonna make myself handle the crazy this year with a "smaller" grain of salt. Try to stop and smell the roses alittle more often. Maybe even realize I don't have to be perfect. Gonna proclaim to not get my feelings hurt when I am left out. Spend my time with people who actually value my time. I am also gonna have more fun. That three lettered word has been missing from my vocabulary for a few years now.

Well, we are working on our family goals tonight for this school year. I can't wait to see the ideas the boys come up with. Justice has already bounced a few ideas off me today. No matter what, as long as we have each other, it will be another hectic year of PERFECTION!