Thursday, August 25, 2011

Getting Off The Bus...I recieved a SPECIAL NOTE via email from Mrs. Clark.




Dear Zach and Andrea---

Hi there. I just wanted to let you know that Justice had a great first day of Kindergarten! He was our leader today. He was sitting so nicely when we were getting ready to line up for Art, I asked him to lead. He really seems like a great kid!!! He made some new friends and followed directions all day! We practiced the routine, learned about the classroom and practiced the things we learned! I hope he enjoys Kindergarten and if you ever have any questions, please let me know!



Thanks!

Jennifer Clark


WOW--Justice's teacher takes the time the first day of school to send an email. What a great surprise. And as for Justice being a leader---I told you he walked in like he owned the place! :)