Tuesday, March 2, 2010

MEOW MEOW


Where is the time going???
Today is the last TUESDAY Justice will be 3 years old. He's getting so big. Seems like yesterday the Keene duo was at the Girls State Basketball Tournament. I was large and in charge prego climbing up and down those steep stadium stairs, while daddy was trying to win a championship trophy. Coach Keene had his first real huddle with Justice, inutero of course, to please not arrive these three days while in Bloomington. Thank God he listened! I can only imagine if my water would have broke on that fateful day, I might have been pushing alone. Note to self--Great job not going through another pregnancy during season....FYI---Chris Duerr of KHQA did name me player of the game at the Super Sectional for NOT going into labor. And yes, I was having contractions that entire game...but Mrs. Coach Keene sucked it up! :)
So, Justice called his family this week and invited them to his basketball birthday party. His radio voice on the phone was a little, shall we say, PG-13 for the people on the other end....I was not real proud.
First Call--GREAT Grandma Ann..."well, hellllooo Pussycat. Wanna come to my birthday party pusssyycat?" WHERE the pussycat thing came from, I will never know...
Second Call--Grandma Beverly..."This is hound-dog. Wanna come eat cake on Sunday, dont forget my gift! I already know what it is...Dana said it was a secret." My dad could never keep a secret and, again, hound dog??
Third Call--Grandma Marsha--"Hey Pussy Cat...You Pussy Cat.....come to my party on Sunday...aaawwww (hang up)"
Its to bad that at age 3, Justice has noooo personality......WHAT will 4 bring? Lord Help us.....