Sunday, March 7, 2010

A Birthday Letter



Dear Justice,


Happy 4th Birthday. Seems like yesterday I was cuddle buggin you in my arms, now I can verily lift you. This year has been one of mile stones. You learned to use the potty, got rid of that pappy, learned to sleep in your bed all night, grew through 3 sizes of clothes, moved to a new house, can count and recognize numbers, can spell your name and recite your phone/address, but most importantly you learned to share your life with a new brother. I am so proud of the boy I am watching grow in front of my eyes. The moment that almost made mommy cry today, was not the happy birthday song--like usual-but when all your gifts were opened you stood up and addressed the crowd of family and friends with great confidence, "Thank you all very much for the wonderful gifts. I really appreciate them." You are not only learning to be polite, but you genuinely mean it and it showed. This year is going to be the best year yet! Think of all the things you will teach Cameron this year. You will be his hero, weather you like it or not. I love you with all my heart. Happy Birthday my love...
XOXO Mommy