Friday, March 12, 2010

Justice Carter Quotes of the Week

Found this cartoon...I swear it is me at least 10 times this week. ...why is it after perfect execution of getting Cameron to fall asleep, tip toe up the stairs to his crib, that Justice always seems to announce in his outside voice, the moment I lay down the baby....I need a snack....and then in the fear of the moment.....wwaaaaaa.

"Dad, did you know the lead singer of Journey now is Arnell?"
"Focus, I tell you. Focus" (while screaming at game film)

"Dad, you are going to Camp Point to your meeting. I pulled up the gym for you, if you want to take a look at the highlights from Camp Point and Illini West before you go!" (Justice just heard the word Camp Point, ran over to the computer and said here it is, and no, it was not labeled, he recognized the gym)

"Mom, I told Grandma Bev you have a baby in your belly again, and this time its a girl!" (OMG, I DONT think soooo...)


"Well, good morning little cookie monster. How did you sleep. Lets see that beautiful smile of yours. Yeah, tell me all about your dreams Cammi..Did any dogs bark at you?" I overheard Justice saying to Cameron one morning over the monitor when he woke up.

"Cameron, can you be quiet like a mouse, You are killing me...I am trying to hear what Spongebob wants Patrick to do...geeze!"

"Mom, so really, how do you pee? I just don't get it!"


"Mom, whats a Cemetery. Oh, I remember what it is...its where people take their dead flowers when they aren't pretty anymore."


"Mom, girls aren't allowed in Wrigley field, well, that's what daddy said."

"Is that what your wearing....(thumbs down)." Happened to be the day I was riding with my boss...great self esteem boost.

"Mom, if dads a coach, what are you, the janitor" ---My favorite from the week

"Mom now that I am 4, I can probably pump your gas. Well, only if I can run in and get some M&M's"