Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Me Love You Long Time TV...


Good-Bye TV...Me love you long time!



Isn't it hilarious when junk week rolls around in Macomb. I remember when we lived on Calhoun, when Justice was in diapers, we had quite an experience. This family pulls up, with a massive trailer of crap and asks us if we have anything in our trash cans. Coach says, "Just a ton of dirty diapers." The guy says, "I'll be the judge of that!" Proceeds to pull apart our black hefty trash bags. Diapers and trash go all over our yard. They don't pick it up, just get back into their rusted out truck and stop at the next junk pile. I felt violated. So Coach and I had to pick up all the nastiness scattered over the curb and put it back into the green trash bin. The nerve of some people....SPEAKING of NERVE. Get this one. So our TV is out at the curb. FYI-4 people tried to push that thing into the back of their SUV...we just watched inside the house and died laughing. Yeah, we need to get a life, this was the highlight of my week. Like it was gonna fit people... Anyhoo. Tuesday AM, a very wealthy old scrooge that lives down the road from me pulled in and asked my mother-in-law if the TV worked. He then, somehow, convinces my father-in-law to load the tv in his truck and deliver it to his house. OMG! No, not finished yet, it gets better. That same night this idiot comes back to the house asking Coach for the manual and "just exactly" whats the problem with it. We told him a fuse blew. --yeah, when our kid peed into it-- This guy then has the nerve to tell Coach to go look for all manual again. And says, "I've did my research, its a 2003. When did you buy it." DUH--2003. Asks if we still have the receipt and wants to know who worked on it. Now, its a good thing I was not home. I would have told this guy where to go. When I was coaching out at WIU this particular man made me cry, yes cry, at least 3 different times. Just a real jerk. I am waiting. He will be back. Guaranteed!
Life Lesson #912 if there are items outside of the Keene house on junk week, they were either destroyed by our children or do not work...