Tuesday, December 13, 2011



Not feeling the Christmas love this season. I am trying to over compensate my anger with spending to much dinero on the boys. And yes I have. I think they will have more Christmas gifts to open on Jesus's birthday than all the years combined. And guess what? I don't really care. Very UN-Keene like. Mind you I have not been in a store yet. Just me and the computer. Coach has been so wrapped up with basketball I realistically only have one day to hit the mall. This Sunday--I will probably be so tired from single parenthood from the entire week, including Saturday, I will just throw in the towel. I need to clarify, not angry with Coach. You will just have to wait until my book comes out in August next year to find out....

Speaking of angry, to the man who yelled after the game tonight he, "wanted to kick in that coaches teeth and teach him a thing or two"....your 0-11. Get a life buddy. WOW, and we wonder why the youth of America is screwed up. People like this Einstein are raising them. Not to mention the man from Galesburg that tried to start a fight with my two year old. I am not kidding. What is the world coming to?

On a note from Albert Einstein he once said, "Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." No matter what you do in life someone will try to steal your joy. Although a very hard lesson when we lead from the heart we must remember the valuable rule of what YOU can control. No one can take your passion, your drive, your heart, your desire, your love of the game, your smile, your motivation, your goals, your ability, your competitive edge, your student of life attitude, your connections, your risk taking path, your professionalism, NO ONE--and I mean NO ONE, can take those things from you. Lead great spirit, don't change for the mediocer. One day you will lead greatness and this is just a stop along your path.

Well--gonna hit the bed. I am exhausted. Until we see a light at the end of this tunnel I will just continue to spend to much money on Christmas....from my computer.

P.S. Asking Santa for an attitude adjustment for 2012.