Sunday, September 22, 2013

Happy 4th Birthday Cameron Meyer!



Hard to believe that Cameron is now older than Justice was when he was born. Oh, how time flies and oh, how much our lives have changed since I last logged into this blog. It's been so long since I have dialed into the home huddle, I had to receive a code to my phone to crack the security. Geezer. I have truly missed the weekly therapy of writing about our family. I stopped for a few personal reasons. This is my disclosure to all parties reading my words------This blog is dedicated to my kids. I write for them and only them. When small minded people choose to make fun of your life over social media its called bullying. I write for the love of my kids and for Coach. I write about the passion we have for leading people. It's a 24/7 job, and we love it even though it sucks the life out of us sometimes. Our professions have taught us--and our kids for that matter--lessons that most never get exposed to. It has shaped us into transparent, hard working, God and family centered people. I am the voice for people who are in the spotlight. Not like Brad Pitt or other famous stars, but people who believe in change. People who believe in pushing limits and stepping out of your comfort zone. Not just people who live to clock out. I would not change a thing or a blog I have posted for that matter over that last four years. When mediocrity is jealous they go directly to posting "throw up" on facebook. When professionals are hurt they say nothing. And THAT my friends speaks more than social media ever could. I've been hurt for awhile now. It's time to heal that pain with words of encouragement. I have decided to reinvent my home huddle as we quickly approach season 11. Stay tuned. I look forward to the next part of my blog journey with you or without you...