Thursday, January 20, 2011

Fight Club






"To the person that does all the tough jobs, From someone who notices and appreciates it."

Seems like every mid to late January I get flowers, but normally there is a large fight involved. Yes, After 3 months of basketball season I usually have had my limit of players, games, and drama. This bouquet arrived at my house tonight enclosed with the words above on the card. When I first saw them I thought, "Did I miss a fight?"

Nope, just my very thoughtful husband being super sweet. Thank you Coach Keene for recognizing its not an easy job to be home alone with the boys at night. One day, when I am sitting in the stands at a large Division One arena with Justice and Cameron looking down on the gym floor right before your team takes the court, I will have to take a moment and wonder HOW we did it....