Sunday, October 31, 2010

Let's Get Ready To Rumble....


Meals planned, check. Extra laundry soap for 2 outfits a day, check. Suits to the cleaners, check. Schedule printed and posted on fridge, check. Pep talk to Justice about listening to mom at night, check. No, I'm not planning for WW3, just basketball season 8 officially kicks off as soon as the sun rises! (Can you hear the excitement in my blog...)

Yes, we Keene's live for chaos in an odd sorta way. And I tell you what, if you have never been a coaches family, then you have NO IDEA how much chaos is ahead of our "home team" for the next four month. Lord help us, and help mommy. P.S. Winning is nice too..

Just a few warnings in advance. If I don't return your calls, I apologize. If I have that glazed look in my eye while I head into work, I apologize. If I am just alittle bit snippier than normal, I apologize. Even though Keeneville preps all year for the official start of Illini West Chargers Basketball, you never know what the future holds. That's the exciting part! So the next time you attend a sporting event or watch one on TV, just as the singer gets to the "and the land of the freeeee, and the home of the brave", take 3 seconds to think of all the millions of families that sacrifice to help add to the spirit of this American tradition! Let the games begin...again!