Sunday, March 6, 2011

Five IS Fabulous!



















Its hard to be five.
I'm little no more.
Good Ole Days are gone,
One, two, three, four...

Its hard to be five,
Ive got to keep going.
My clothes cant keep up,
cause my body is growing...

At five I hear "don't and no"--
I just cant win.
When balls bowl inside to my ten juice box pins!

Its hard to be five.
Parents want you all clean.
But washing my face makes me
crabby and mean...

Its hard to be five.
All I want is to play.
I'm starting at school.
and my whole world must change.

Its hard to be five.
It takes SUPERMAN skills
sitting in circles,
Sitting so still...

At five I'm a worker--
a bee among bees.
I build things and grow things,
say thank you and please.

Its hard fun to be five,
so strong and so loud.
Give me five cause I know it,
I'm here and I'm proud!

Happy 5th Birthday...